I just caught The Subfertile Frugalista's most recent blog:
-------------------------
6wk u/s=no heartbeat
I'm not sure what to think right now. On one hand, it could still be okay. I've been researching and seem to find instances here and there where people got a 6 week u/s and didn't see a h/b.
But.
We saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks with Mya.
The baby's heart should have started beating at least a day or two ago.
But.
I got my +opk on 2/11. That means I could have o'd anytime between the 11th and the 13th. Dr. J seemed to think that if I conceived on or after the 14th, we might be okay. If I o'd on the 12th or 13th, it is possible that implantation took another day or two, in which case we might be okay.
But.
What is the likelihood of that? Not high.
I go in for bloodwork tomorrow to see if my levels are where they should be for this stage in pregnancy. If so, we will go in for another u/s on Monday. If not, well...you know the deal.
I'll keep you updated. Please pray.
-------------------------
I'm hoping and praying and crossing all of the fingers I have. Why does this happen? She and her husband suffered a miscarriage just over a year ago and now, after the excitement of finally becoming pregnant again, this. It just doesn't seem fair, does it? She is certainly due for something good coming her way. Let's hope (and pray) that everything will turn out okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment