Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daria

Tomorrow is my Laparoscopy and I already have some serious butterflies. I'm a big wimp about surgery, anesthesia, recovery, etc, and stress/anxiety always goes straight to my stomach.

BUT -- J got me the best post-surgery gift EVER: The entire series of Daria on DVD (eight DVDs, to be exact), including "Is it Fall Yet?" and "Is it College Yet?" My recovery time just got a lot more fun, people!

5 comments:

  1. Having something to watch post-laparoscopy is key! Hope it goes well! I was nervous as well, but the worst part was the bloat I had for ten days after! Hope it all goes well for you.

    ICLW #69

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your lap goes well today!!
    Krystal - ICLW # 92
    http://krysttc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daria is awesome.

    Hope everything goes well.

    Ashlee, ICLW #180

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Daria! That will be some fun recovery time. Hope everything goes well :-)

    ReplyDelete