Tuesday, March 15, 2011

IVF: As it turns out, expensive.

More on this in a bit when I've calmed down. For the time being, I'll say this: If I see one more picture on Facebook of someone's pregnant belly that they obtained free of charge, I might run through the house screaming.

4 comments:

  1. This makes me mad too and don't even get me started on Obama care, which pays for abortion but not infertility! Glad to see you on here and looking forward to an update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pregnant bellies suck. Especially when they come without any effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can upload a picture of my belly if you want. It's not pregnant, but it's nice and jiggly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! It's just insanely crazy! I am waiting as I write to find out how much my drugs are for my first IVF cycle. I need to quit staring at the phone!

    ReplyDelete