Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Few Small Repairs

Warning: TMI alert.

I started my period yesterday. On my own. Again. 33 days after the last one. Huh.

Second time in a row! It's (almost) like I'm a normal 28 year old girl!

I am somewhat encouraged by this. I'm not sure if it's the yoga, supplements, 9 pound weight loss, or just good luck, but I'm thankful for this step in the right direction!

We will probably "skip" this cycle, in terms of medication, as we want to get the HSG taken care of before diving in again.

6 comments:

  1. that is a great thing!

    hope you hear good news from the insurance company soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you hear from the insurance company soon. Lack of insurance for IF is one of those things that just gets my blood boiling. Grrrrrr.... My company essentially tells the doctor "you don't have to get that pre-approved but we will not tell you until afterward if we're going to approve it or not." And, no matter what they say, they won't give any info ahead of time. It doesn't seem legal!! GL and I hope everything continues to go well!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love it when the plumbing work correctly? Yay. :) Lots of luck in navigating the halls of automated insurance....:) You'll get through it.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started being regular winter 2008 and it was the WEIRDEST thing! Hope you keep it up!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commend you on losing weight! Since TTC, my body seems to think I am pregnant, as judged by the 20ish pounds I've put on. Too bad there's no baby to show for it! I'm an active person and a fairly healthy eater, but TTC depression = food binges and TTC nerves = lame workouts during the 2WW in case there is an egg wanting to implant.

    Good for you for the weight loss- a motivation to me!
    AAS

    ReplyDelete