Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What IF?

This week is National Infertility Awareness Week -- check out Resolve for more information!

Many women are asking themselves the question, "What IF?" I found this post particularly poignant: What IF?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. Great idea about keeping tracks of blogs. Unfortunately, I work for an online company and I clear my cache multiple times a day. :-(

    I have PCOS too and I've been frantically researching everything I can get my hands on. I found that this site:

    http://www.jarrettfertility.com/pcds.html

    had a lot of info about PCOS no other Dr had ever told me. I had a talk with my Dr about it and we've changed some things. Wishing you a big BFP very soon!! (nothing like advice on a first comment, sorry about that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that "What If." It totally made me cry.

    BTW, congrats on your good follies. I hope this cycle is the one for you (and me)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the video is juat wonderful, thank you so much for posting it.

    ReplyDelete