Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another one bites the dust.

We got some bad news today -- yet another (definite) BFN. J and I shared some tears yesterday and are working on crawling our way out of bummerville. We made an appointment to meet with our RE in a few weeks to discuss our next course of action. The last time we saw him was over six months ago and we definitely think it's time to meet with him face to face. One of the nurses instructed us to come "armed with questions," so we will be working on compiling a list.

I'm terrified that our next step will be in vitro. I don't feel ready for that enormous leap. But then again, it's been almost 2.5 years since we started trying to have a baby and we are both beyond ready to have some success.

3 comments:

  1. HUGS for you both...bummerville sucks.

    Get your questions ready and have a plan in your heads...remember, the RE works for YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry. Sending you {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete