It's on the books, folks! No turning back now! I'll be having a Laparoscopy on Wednesday, June 23. J is taking that day off to be with me before and after the surgery. As far as recovery time goes, I've heard anything between four days and two weeks. Hopefully it will be an easy, speedy procedure and recovery. More importantly, hopefully they won't find anything that we need to be concerned about, like Endometriosis.
In other news, J and I got back late last night from my younger brother's wedding in Florida. We had a f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c time with our friends and family. Absolutely beautiful wedding. It was the first vacation in years (maybe ever?) that neither of us wanted to leave! Usually we are ready to head home by the end of the week, but not this time. Partially because we had such an amazing time, and partially because we weren't looking forward to coming home to our TTC reality. On the positive side, the wedding/trip completely took my mind off of TTC and the upcoming Lap for an entire week, which is quite a feat.
I've everything crossed for you my friend! I had three laps, one was exploratory like the one you will be having and a part from the shoulder-tip pain which is really annoying I was fine within a couple of days. The others where for the ectopics and it was a different story...but the pain was mostly emotional and not physical. Great you had fab time at the wedding! Love, Fran
ReplyDelete