Check it out, good stuff. Some of my recent favorites:
#816 "Your dog is pregnant? Yup...still jealous."
#839 "Googling 'fertility medication side effects' will not lead to positive results"
#861 "Your fertility drugs are in the refrigerator"
Those are so me. It's fantastic to find women that understand the IF Journey (read: totally craptacular unspecified number of years that make you want to have a toddler-style fit at least once a week). Reason #36 that I'm a big fan of the blogosphere!
That's such a fun blog - I enjoy reading it too! Thank you for stopping by my blog - glad to connect with someone else who gets PCOS! I'm now following your blog - hope you'll do the same.
ReplyDeleteHope things work out with your HSG procedure - insurance (and lack of) can be one big pain in the butt with all of this IF stuff. Good luck!!
I haven't seen that blog yet, but I will have to check it out. =) I cannot imagine how hard it is for women on your journey (I have not yet begun to try to raise a family), but I am impressed with how strong you all are.
ReplyDeleteAnd the ability to see some sort of humor in it all is priceless. =)
I wish you great luck.
Happy ICLW
I adore Naomi!!! Her blog was one of the first ones I found!!! She is too funny!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I found your blog. I have PCOS also!
I love her blog too!
ReplyDeleteI just recently found this blog as well and love it. It's just good for a nice giggle every day, which we can all use a little more of!
ReplyDeleteChristina
the subfertile frugalista
lol I'm going to have to stop by that one.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog, always nice to hear from others dealing with PCOS