Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Running out of new and creative ways to say "not pregnant..."
Another disappointment. We were so hopeful this month. My estrogen levels were in line for the first time and I really thought I was having "symptoms." The problem with pregnancy symptoms, you should know, is that they are virtually identical to PMS symptoms. However, I thought that mine were different this time. There were moments were I foolishly allowed myself to believe that I was pregnant. I always try my best to not to get my hopes up, but sometimes a little hope creeps in. Eventually that tiny amount of hope becomes full-on assumption that J and I will be delivering the good news in a matter of days. So, now we wait until we can try again. Really sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry this wasn't *the month*! I hate it when I get my hopes up and then they are dashed away.
ReplyDelete~Thanks for stopping by my blog
Even though we have gone through all the trials and tribulations of natural efforts, clomid, IUI, IVF, FET etc...we are inclined to not be too hopeful these days. However, we always somehow have a sliver of hope that is always in the back of our heads. It must be that its not time to totally give up yet...even though we fight back those give up feelings everyday. Hope can be a good thing and a bad thing at the same time....
ReplyDelete3 1/2 years into TTC, I definitely know that feeling. I try to be realistic, but I also think it's important to keep hope alive and stay positive and all that. I'm sorry about this month, and hope you get your BFP soon!
ReplyDelete