J came home last night having listened to a story on NPR about some dude who apparently has the 3rd most performed song in the last 50 years, according to Terry Gross (my favorite public radio interviewer!). Neither of us have heard of this person or his (country?) song, but J heard this lyric:
"I need you more than want you and I want you for all time."
...and said it reminded him of me. I am one lucky girl. But I already knew that :)
In other news, Moulin Rouge is on TV. J and I are both asking ourselves, if you were 10 minutes from death, wouldn't you realize it? Especially, as J put it, while putting on a "rompin' stompin' Bohemian-style musical?" I love this movie, but really, Satine. How does she manage to get through said musical and then die almost immediately after it ends? Just sayin'.
Sometimes when I am at my lowest points, I remind myself how lucky I am to have my husband.
ReplyDeleteGlad you have a good one :)
What a sweet thing for your husband to say!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I have to admit I never really looked at the ending of Moulin Rouge like that before. But now that you mention it? I'll probably smile to myself each time I watch it now!
Amber
ICLW #172
So sweet that he thought of you!
ReplyDeleteAnd I completely agree with you about the end of Moulin Rouge!
~Happy ICLW~
Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for your message. Good luck as you embark on the IVF train. I hope you get too will get to add a BFP to your TTC very soon! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHi my friend and thanks for stopping by, returning happy ICLW to you too!
ReplyDeleteI love Moulin Rouge! I have seen it several times and have the soundtrack. I also live in Nashville and have seen Nicole at Whole Foods standing right next to me and she is so BEAUTIFUL. She's even prettier in person then in the movies.
ReplyDelete